Bank anytime, from virtually anywhere, with free Online Banking from State Bank of Georgia. Online Banking offers you a safe, easy way to handle your banking. Business customers enroll in Business Cash Management to manage your business accounts online.
Business Banking Customers:
To enroll in Business Cash Management, please contact the bank at 770-719-1200 for assistance.
Online Banking Features:
- Transfer funds between accounts
- View and download account statements online
- View and print check images
- Reorder checks
- Download account activity
- Request stop payments
- Set up alerts to notify you when activity occurs on your account
- You can communicate with the bank through secure email
- Enrolling in Online Banking is easy. Click here to start using Online Banking.
Online Bill Pay Features:
- Save time, envelopes and stamps
- Bill Pay is free, no monthly fee or per bill charges
- Feel confident your money and information are safe and secure
- Set up recurring payments automatically
Online Banking FAQ
Q: Does State Bank of Georgia charge for Online Banking?
A: Online Banking is free. State Bank of Georgia does not charge a fee for Online Banking.
Q: How do I enroll in Online Banking?
A: To enroll in Online Banking, click on the Online Banking link and complete the Enrollment Form. You will receive a confirmation email within 24 to 48 hours.
Q: Does State Bank of Georgia charge for Bill Pay?
A: There is no charge for Online Bill Pay.
Q: Do you offer Online Statements?
A: eDelivery statements are available by enrolling within Online Banking.
Q: Which accounts are available through Online Banking?A: Checking, savings, money market and loan accounts can be accessed through our Online Banking system. Transfers may be made between checking, savings and money market accounts.
Q: Can I continue receiving statements by mail?
Yes. A statement will be mailed to you for each of your accounts monthly. Savings account statements will be mailed quarterly.
Q: What if I forgot my Online Banking password?
A: Click on the Online Banking link. Click on the "Reset Your Password?" link and enter the requested information. A temporary password will be emailed to you. If you need further assistance, you can speak with a customer service representative at 770-719-1200.
Quickbooks and Quicken Conversion GuidesQuickBooks_Mac_12-14_Conv_WC-WC